Website information www.caseversilia.com - Navigation information on the website - Cookies Notice
1) Personal information we collect. In any occasion of contact or interaction with the client and in all other aspects of our work, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information; personal characteristics information;preferences, with prior written consent, regarding marketing and communication.
2) Treatment purpose The processing of data is finalized for the following purposes: management of relations with customers (requests for information, estimates), to perform any contractual obligations, to manage litigation and to comply with regulatory obligations, in particular accounting and tax; in a variety of ways, for example to provide and customize the services you require and expect from our company.
2a) Inherent to the service: - sending (with your written consent) promotional offers on our services and on our commercial offers by e-mail; - to process (with your written consent) the so-called data. sensitive by you voluntarily transmitted in order to offer a better level of services
2b) Further purposes The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order, error ....) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
3) IDENTITY OF THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative p.t. of society CASE VERSILIA VIALE COLOMBO 94 LIDO DI CAMAIORE (LU) ITALY P.Iva 02444370460 Email: email@example.com
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of which they are in possession, at any stage of the processing of the same. The collected data are used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016)
4) TREATMENT SITE The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operating office.
5) NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY For the purposes referred to in point 2), in the event of a request for services, the provision of data is compulsory and failure to provide it may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. For the purposes referred to in points 2a) and 2b) the provision of data is optional and does not prevent the provision of the requested service.
6) REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA The interested party can refuse to give the Owner his navigation data. To do this, you must disable following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies can make navigation of the site's features worse.
7) DATA ADDRESSEES No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated. The data are processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing to the processing of data (administrative staff and persons in charge of relations with the public, even outside the Company, who are in charge of the management of information systems even outside the Company who may also perform functions as system administrator and are in this case appointed as such, personnel in the marketing sector, even outside the Company, data processors and their collaborators, in charge of the specific sector to which a request is made, who are responsible for managing the site, even outside the Company) only if the processing is necessary for the performance of their duties by performing only the operations necessary for the performance of the tasks. They can also be processed by data processors (including companies outside the Company that perform shipping, marketing, and server management and storage).
8) STORAGE TIME The Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document. The User can always, at any time, request the interruption of the treatment or the deletion and / or limitation of the Data.
9) DATA TRANSFER The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
10) REVOCATION OF CONSENT With reference to the art.23 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003 and to the art. 6 of the GDPR 679/16, the interested party can withdraw the consent at any time.
11) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES With reference to the art.7 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003 and to the art. 15 "right of access", art. 16 "right of rectification", art. 17 "right to cancellation", art. 18 "right to limitation of treatment", art. 20 "right to portability", art.21 "right of opposition to the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/2016, the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the owner of the treatment at the following address: CASE VERSILIA VIALE COLOMBO 94 LIDO DI CAMAIORE (LU) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 12) PROPOSITION OF THE COMPLAINT The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
13) AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES The Data Controller does not process treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes
Some technical cookies are also used: - consent cookies. It is the one related to the cookie that is inserted to register consent to the use of analytics and / or profiling cookies. It is also free to delete the cookie from your computer. - additional technical cookies. There are additional technical cookies essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow us to provide the services requested by users and to browse the site using its best performance. This type of cookie can not be disabled as it is necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
How to disable cookies Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Here are some of them practical information to disable cookies on the main browsers. Chrome Click on the icon at the top right "Customize and control Google Chrome" Click "History" Click "Clear browsing data ..." Select the "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" option Click "Clear browsing data" Mozilla Firefox Click "History" Click "Clear recent history ..." Select the "Cookies" option Click "Cancel Now" Internet Explorer Click "Tools" Click "Internet Options" In the "General" tab click "Delete ..." Select the "Cookies" option Click "Delete" Safari Click "Preferences" Click "Privacy" Click "Remove all website data ..." and confirm How to surf anonymously without cookies Google Chrome Click on the icon at the top right "Customize and control Google Chrome" Click "New incognito window"
15) Information not contained in this policy More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
17) Legal references This information is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations envisaged from the D.Lgs. 196/2003 and the GDPR 679/16 art. 10 of the Directive n.95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2009/136 / EC concerning Cookies. This privacy statement only concerns this website.